Sunnyslope Wooden Swing Set
The Sunnyslope Wooden Swing Set by Sportspower brings smiles and hours of fun for your children in the comfort of your own backyard! With many climbing, swinging and sliding play features, your kids will find something they will love.
This swing set’s sturdy wooden fort is crafted with Finland Spruce wood that is denser and safer than competitor swing sets made from China Cedar. With two sling seats and a blow-molded trapeze bar, your kids can start swinging into action right away. They can also zoom down the 6-foot blow-molded slide and use the durable grips to quickly race back up the rock-climbing wall. The excitement doesn’t stop there - kids can also play on the picnic bench or in the sandbox below the fort (sand not included) for even more possibilities for fun!
Bring the Sunnyslope Wooden Swing Set home and watch your kids’ imaginations grow!
- Sturdy wooden fort built with heavier and denser Finland Spruce wood for a sturdier and safer design compared to competitor swing sets made from China Cedar wood
- Fabric canopy with awning for shade
- 2 sling swings with safe vinyl chain covers to protect hands
- Sturdy 6-foot blow-molded wavy slide
- Comfortable blow-molded trapeze
- Rock climbing wall with durable climbing grips
- Entrance handles help users safely enter the fort
- Sand box for additional play (sand not included)
- Relaxing picnic table and bench with shade
- Supports up to 7 kids with a total maximum weight of 1000 lbs
- Tool Kit
- Owner’s Manual
Assembled Dimensions: 12.8’L x 9.95’W x 8’H
Maximum Weight Limit: 100 lbs per user with a maximum of 7 users; total maximum weight capacity of 700 lbs
Age Range: 3-10 years
Safety Information: Sportspower swing sets should always be assembled on a secure, level, outdoor surface away from fences, trees, branches or other items with potentially dangerous protrusions.
Materials and Care: Owner’s manual outlines ongoing maintenance needs to keep the Sportspower metal swing sets in optimal operating condition.
All Sportspower products meet or exceed ASTM safety standards. Adult supervision recommended at all times.